29 July 2008

TT, some great TV, sharks, etc.


As the month of August approaches, which I consider to be the best month of the year, it also means that football season is shortly upon us. Ah, to be a fan of an SEC school where this sport is just like a religion. Though I am partial to the Vols, I love going to any game where there is tons of spirit, tailgating, and people sharing the same sentiment. Well, a good drink that I have enjoyed in this football season is called a lunchbox, and here is how it is made:
1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort
1 1/2 oz Beer
1 1/2 oz Amaretto
3 oz Orange Juice
Lunchbox Directions
First, pour the orange juice into a highball glass. Add the beer. Take a shot glass, pour the amaretto in, then southern comfort. Drop the shot glass into the highball glass, then chug.
Let me tell you, these are great. You have to try it. Take a break from your beer and whiskey, and you will love it. I wish that I had created this, but learned this from some awesome tailgates.

As I was watching my regular morning TV (my work schedule is still flexible) I ran across a gem of a reality show: Engaged and Underaged. It is a classic. If you have not seen it, you have too. It is amazing. It follows trashy people around who are really young and decide to get married. Usually the parents hate the significant other, they get in a huge fight the night before the wedding, the wife to be is whiny. I love it. You have to check it out. The one I just saw showed the pair getting in a huge fight the night before because he was drinking beers with his bros. I would have been like girl please. Classic entertainment.

Janna texted me this morning to let me know that Ryan Seacrest has been bitten by a shark, AH! I think that it is rather funny, so I decided to google it. He is ok though, but the shark left a tooth in his wound, ah. That is crazy. I mean I love being in the ocean, but don't go so far out.

Another point I am looking forward to this August is of course my birthday. But other than that, it is closer to the premiere of all of our favorite regular dramas. Though these will probably be out in September, the networks will start showing more and more clips of the upcoming seasons. And of course, the 4th season of The Hills begins. Don't act like you are not excited. This show is fabulous. I can't wait to see what happens between Lo and Audrina, and how Whitney adjusts to the Big Apple. LC is just alright though, and will probably do something really dumb. However, it will keep our DVR inbox full until Grey's comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...