- Brothers and Sisters (ABC) - Sunday, September 28
- Dancing with the Stars (ABC, I know, they only reason I am watching is Lance Bass)- Monday, September 22
- Lipstick Jungle (NBC) - Wednesday, September 24
- 30 Rock (NBC) Thursday, October 30
- The Office (NBC) - Thursday, September 25 - If you are like me, you will have to tivo either Grey's or this one so you can enjoy both. Or just watch one online the next day.
- Law and Order (NBC) - Returns this fall with all new episodes...bum bum.
- Kath and Kim (NBC) - This is a new one but looks hilarious! It is based on a BBC comedy and starts Molly Shannon and Selma Blair. - Thursday, October 9
American Idol will be back in January for the 8th season! Wow! I hope the winner will be succesful like Carrie Underwood and not lame like Taylor Hicks. Also, if you are anxiously awaiting these dates (like I am!) you can always turn on The Hills and PR, which will be discussed tomorrow.
Another dislike I have discovered is when people feel the need to yell all about their personal life when they are in line at a store. I mean really, I don't need to know that your daughter had chicken pox last week, you like Ole Miss, and that you have so many things to do today. I mean, I feel as if I know enough about people I really don't want to know about through facebook status updates. Like I have said before, I am not against the status. I just don't need to know that you have a doctors appointment at 5 to remove the mole on your foot.