27 August 2008

When will Izzie return?

As I was standing in line this morning at Target, I was glancing at each of the magazine covers before I paid for my one item. One cover, TV Guide stuck out to me because it had Meredith Grey on the cover. Yes, yes, I am a big Grey's fan. I mean really, I am a girl who likes celebs. And yes, I do get frustrated with the writers and always say "Oh Grey's, why do you play with my emotions?", but I am still hooked. I want to know what is going to happen the next week because the 30 second clip is always so appetizing. I'm like a fat kid who loves cake when it comes to wanting more and more of the drama filled hallways of Seattle Grace. And you all know that I do love Katherine Heigl, so I have to see what Izzie is going to do next. Therefore, I began to think, "When will the next season begin?" Well, you hear it first here on my blog (unless you have googled it before reading this) that it begins Thursday, September 25. I am also going to list some shows that I find relevant and entertaining and their season openers for your conveinence: (If you don't know what a show is, google it. I don't have time to waste explaining things to you people who don't keep up with pop culture)
  • Brothers and Sisters (ABC) - Sunday, September 28
  • Dancing with the Stars (ABC, I know, they only reason I am watching is Lance Bass)- Monday, September 22
  • Lipstick Jungle (NBC) - Wednesday, September 24
  • 30 Rock (NBC) Thursday, October 30
  • The Office (NBC) - Thursday, September 25 - If you are like me, you will have to tivo either Grey's or this one so you can enjoy both. Or just watch one online the next day.
  • Law and Order (NBC) - Returns this fall with all new episodes...bum bum.
  • Kath and Kim (NBC) - This is a new one but looks hilarious! It is based on a BBC comedy and starts Molly Shannon and Selma Blair. - Thursday, October 9

American Idol will be back in January for the 8th season! Wow! I hope the winner will be succesful like Carrie Underwood and not lame like Taylor Hicks. Also, if you are anxiously awaiting these dates (like I am!) you can always turn on The Hills and PR, which will be discussed tomorrow.

Another dislike I have discovered is when people feel the need to yell all about their personal life when they are in line at a store. I mean really, I don't need to know that your daughter had chicken pox last week, you like Ole Miss, and that you have so many things to do today. I mean, I feel as if I know enough about people I really don't want to know about through facebook status updates. Like I have said before, I am not against the status. I just don't need to know that you have a doctors appointment at 5 to remove the mole on your foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...