25 August 2008

Makover and Celebs

There have been some exciting celeb stories that have been brewing throughout this past week. Of course, some are about people I don't really care for, so I will not be discussing those. But, I always want to talk about the celebs who I find super fabulous and those who I know I would be friends with if I was in Hollywood too.
  • Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling are back together. Yes, yes, the on-screen Notebook couple have been seen canoodling around the globe. I am so happy for this because I think that they are very cute together.
  • American Idol is adding a new judge! Whoa - guess Fox wanted to spice something up, even though Idol always tops the Nielsen ratings. The new judge is songwriter Kara DioGuardi, who has written some of Ashlee Simpson's songs. Which I like her already because I am not going to lie, a few of Simpson's songs are on my Workout Playlist. Some are speculating that she may replace Paula Abdul in follwing seasons. BTW, this is the 8th season! And I am going to still watch it - I love Idol. I actually had a dream the other night I was on it and was the 3rd runner up behind the Davids last season. We will have to see if DioGuardi is too nice or mean like Simon.
  • Barack Obama announced Joe Biden as his VP pick. If you did not know this, you must not have been in America.
  • According to my sources, Brad and Angie are still happily living with the kids in France. I can't wait till they return to America. I hope they come off the plane down the stairs wearing sunglasses and chic clothes.

So, as you know, I have not done a Makover Monday in awhile. I have been deep in thought about what to write about. And now, I have actually started to live on a budget, I actually have to "makeunder" some things in my life. Let me tell you, I am still fabulous. But, I have just learned to cut out unecessary expenses so I can still have money for my other fabulous expenses. I am not going to lie, I love sephora and nice make up. So I have decided that I can only treat myself to going out to lunch once a week in order to afford my new lipstick. If you just learn to cut out things that are not critical to keep you super fab star power, then you will still be able to afford those that do.

Well, this is the week before it all starts: College Football! More importantly, southern football. Even though many of my readers did not attend The University of Tennessee ( I know, so sorry) we all know the feeling you get when your home team runs on the field. So, enjoy this week and get excited about your alma mater (or fave team) kicking off to a great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...