17 August 2008

Celeb Sunday among other things

Though I feel as if I have dedicated enough about Michael Phelps, I now have my million dollar question answered. So I feel as if this is the perfect way to start off Celeb Sunday. Jenny Bronczek, a wonderful friend from Memphis, answered this for me last night. She knew what he was listening to on his ipod. I asked in amazement - how do you know this? And she simply answered that she googled it, duh. Well, he listens to some song by DMX that pumps him up before each race. And though this is from a third party, we can all pretend that it is true even if it is not.

Otherwise, other happenings in the celeb world:
  • Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer have broken up. Well, this is no surprise to me because I thought they were an odd couple to begin with. I mean really, who thought this was going to last? Poor Aniston, she has had the worst luck with guys ever since her split with Brad, who is now def on Team Jolie.
  • Harry Potter fans had a little piece of them crushed inside this past week. It was announced that the new movie will be opening in June 2009 instead of November 2008. Ah!Ah!Ah! I can't believe it. It is said that Warner Brothers is still feeling the effect of the Writer's Strike and wanted the movie to be a big summer blockbuster, compared to a holiday one. Blah, Blah, Blah is what I have to say. It is also rumored that WB did not want the movie to open in November because that is also when Daniel Radcliffe (who plays Harry) will be in the midst of his Broadway run of Equus. This is because Radcliffe appears nude and the execs don't want this image to mix the one of Harry which they want to chaste and virginal. I think that is just ridiculous. Well, whatever the reason, a little piece of my heart broke when I found the release date had been pushed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...