12 January 2011

wednesday

Besides People, Perez, Facebook and my blog, my other favorite website is Sephora.  I could spend hours scrolling through all the products and adding them to my cart without even thinking.  A problem does occur when I go to check out, as I usually have around $700 worth of product in my cart. (Hey, I get free shipping and free samples)

Since I do have a product addiction, I knew that I needed to find help quick.  I tried to find a Beauty Product Anonymous group at my local community center, but was unsuccessful. 

Insert a new brilliant business I just started, I will sell products and get to talk about them.  OMG, dying.  I love to talk and love products, so why not combine them?

So I decided to partner with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists (the ones behind Proactiv) to market their new business and line that deals with all skin problems.  Let me show you what my skin looked like before I started using my R+F products:


And then after:



Woo Hoo!  I have found something to make my skin red carpet ready everyday.  Check out the Today Show, where my new company was featured as THE skin care product to have in 2011.  So, you want to have celeb skin this new year - comment below with your email and I will let you know how.  Or, just send me an email.  {Ok, this is the end of my shameless plug...but I am excited about my new job and you can be a part of this amazing company too!}



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...