16 January 2011

sunday - golden globes

Ah, the start of awards season, I am just too excited for the Golden Globes.  I know that many of my favorite celebs and style icons will look ravishing tonight.  I especially can't wait to see Natalie Portman, Nicole Kidman, Mila Kunis and the girls of Glee.

As a tribute, I am going to give you a glance back at some of my favorite GG styles. 

{Emily Blunt}

{Lea Michelle}

{Sandra Bullock}

{Cameron Diaz}

{Chloe Sevigny}

{Diane Kruger}

{Kate Winslet}


{Olivia Wilde}


{Reese Witherspoon, loving the sequins}


As we look back at some of my favorite looks from the past few years, here is to hoping my favorite celebs do not end up on my "Why the heck did you not hire Rachel Zoe??" list.  I hope you enjoy watching the GG as much as I do.  I can't wait to sit down, sip champagne and eye the latest red carpet looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...