10 January 2011

monday

Growing up with a sister, we never had a gaming system in our house.  Oh, we had enough Barbies and American Girl Dolls to go around, but never a Sega or Nintendo 64.


{Of course, I had Molly, though she spelled her name the wrong way}

One Christmas I asked for a Sega.  All I wanted to do was to play The Lion King game and to get past level one.  My neighbor had this game, and I loved playing it every time I went to her house.  Well Santa decided to get me a bike that year for Christmas.  Though I was disapointed that I never had the chance to make it to level two, I am very thankful that Santa was smart enough to give me a bike so I would get outdoors and play and not become obese.

With that being said, I now am a part owner of a new XBox.  It is an exciting new addition to my abode, but there is one slight problem - I don't know how to use gaming systems.  Yes, it is true, in an age where technology is taking over our lives, I don't know how to use the XBox.  Luckily I am also the part owner of a Kinect - the crazy new addition where your body serves as the controller.  Now, this is something I can learn how to do.



As many of you know, I have an affinity for celebrities.  It may be unhealthy, but we are not here to worry about that today.  The one thing that I am ecstatic to see is that both Suri Cruise and Maddox Jolie Pitt have been spotted wearing faux fur coats.  OMGee.  I need to go and adopt a small child to dress them in this adorable coat.





{Photos from Suri Cruise Fashion Blog}

1 comment:

  1. Mollie your blog is too funny! And I am glad to know I am not the only person who does not know how to use a gaming system. I can't even turn one on, and forget using a controller!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...