06 January 2010

So it's 2010...

So, it's 2010.  When did this get here?  I feel like we should all be in flying cars and living like the Jetsons.  But I am very thankful for many of the techonlogical advances we do have now, the number one being my iPhone. 

Well, back to 2010.  I was at the gym the other day and it was noticeably more crowded.  One thought:  new year's resolutions.  Did you make any?  I really did not write mine down per say, but the main one is to be more fabulous and to always know that I am never overdressed for any occasion.  My motto:  It's better to be overdressed than underdressed.  Then, everyone will know how fabulous and cultured you are!

Last night I was watching The Biggest Loser - what a show.  These people are HUGE, but it's great because I think that the show is truly changing lives.  I just can't figure out who I would want as my trainer though... Bob is great but I think that I would want Jillian because she would scare me into working out to the max.  Either way, they both rock.  The only downside about this show is that it takes forever to weigh in... I really just enjoy the first hour watching them sweat and cry while I sit on my couch eating M&Ms and ice cream.


I have recently discovered a new caffienated beverage that I love... Diet Dr. Pepper.  My lovely roomie got me hooked, and now I buy them more than DC.  Don't worry, DC will always hold a special place in my heart, but the sweetness in DDP makes you think that you are (almost) drinking the real thing.


On the celeb front... I am wondering where Tiger Woods is... is anyone else?  If you confirm is whereabouts let me know ASAP so I can tweet the deets.  Also, saw that the Twilight:Eclipse script has been leaked.  Which I really don't get what the big deal is because one, there is already a book and two, the main reason I go is to look at both Team Edward... so dreamy and Team Jacob...so hunky.



Some exciting news in blog world:  I am actually writing for a local Knoxville blog.  The details have not been published yet, but once it is up, I will share it with you all to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...