23 December 2009

Top Eleven Things in 2009

Well, my boys the Bubs did not win The Sing-Off last night.  Teardrops on NBC.  Oh well, they are still precious and I am planning on e-mailing them to see if they are planning on touring.  If the answer is yes, I am going to give them five good reasons to make a stop in Knoxville.  The number one reason:  There concert will be featured on my blog, main post.  I know that will def get them to come here. 
Anyways... back the the main topic.  2009 has been a very fabulous year for me.  I have been blessed in many ways and have so many fun memories from this past year.  I am going to compile a list of the greatest things/events/happening/people of 2009 -- in my opinion.  Some you will agree with, some you may not.  Leave me your comments about what you think and what I missed out on. 

11. Blonde Celebs:  Kate Winslet, Lady Gaga and T. Swift all have had an amazing year.  What do they all have in common?  They are all blonde (just like me).  Kate wowed us at the Oscars, Lady Gaga made us shake our groove thang and T. Swift rocked out... plus she gets double cool points for dating Team Jacob.

10. Snuggies: If you have not jumped on the bandwagon yet, do so before 2010.  Like I posted before, it was the best $15 I have spent in a while.  I use mine everyday, and they come in great colors and patterns.

9. The Obamas: The first family has had quite the year in the White House... and Michelle dazzles everytime she is out in public with her impressive style.

8. Nike Shorts: If you don't own a pair of Nike running shorts, you MUST buy them.  They are a little pricey for the typical running short, but believe me, they are so comfortable.  And when you are at the gym, you will see them in a plethora of colors.  I can't wait to open my new navy blue/light blue ones for Christmas.

7. Champagne: Always in... great drink of choice when celebrating with friends or just having a great night out on the town... all of my celeb friends drink this on the weekends.

6. Sunscreen: Well this is always in as well, but I believe that sunscreen has become more prevelant in medicine cabinets across America.  Even if you are a nice golden brown, you must protect yourself from UVA/UVB rays.  Big shoutout to the Cullen's for making the pale look oh so IN.  Tanning beds are so out... get a spray tan for a golden glow.
5. Small Screen: Glee and Parks and Rec are my two new shows.  Glee -- I blog about it all the time so you know my love for this show about a show choir (sidenote, I am listening to the soundtrach as I blog).  Parks and Rec is MUCH funnier this season... Amy Poehler's antics as Leslie Knope make me laugh each week.

4. Muddy's Cupcakes: If you are in Memphis, you must have heard of Muddy's.  If not, get to that store now.  Muddy's Bake Shop offers an array of cupcakes, cookies, pies, and coffee.  My faves are the prozac (chocolate on chocolate) and Neopolitan (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla).  The best part?  They are $1.50.  I am still trying to find something comparable in Knoxville, but the cupcake places here are too pricey for me.

3. Words with Friends: The best new app for iPhones.  I mean iPhones are just amazing.  Download this FREE app and you can play Scrabble with all of your other friends with iPhones/iTouches... hit me up - my username is MollieMorgan.

2. Michael Jackson:  This legend left us too early.  I knew I always had a connection with MJ when I grew up dancing to all of his music and then played him in a high school skit.  You MUST see This Is It.  You will dance, laugh and cry all in one movie.

1. The Cullens:  Enough Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...