23 July 2010

An Italian Villa and a Twinkie Cake



Brangelina just made a little purchase of an Italian villa... and by little I mean a $40 million house that includes 7 bathrooms, a home cinema and a private gym.  Oh the life... I just dream of the day when they will invite me to come and have drinks by the pool while Shiloh and Maddox run around and have a cannon ball contest.  They.are.so.fab.

I am so over the fact that Lindsay Lohan is in jail.  Duh, we know already.  But I am so in love with the fact that you can send her a care package filled with delectable goodies such as KitKats, Ramen Noodles and the necessary phone card... too bad she can't tweet while she is in that cell.  To see if this was a true posting, I proceeded on to the website where you can send these pacakages, and let me tell you, it is legit.  I don't have the pricing though, because you have to sign up for a free account, and I just did not want my e-mail on the Inmate Package Program's Listserve.



After my last post about my new sunless tanner find, a great friend named Lauren, who also has Cullen-esque fair skin like myself, sent me an e-mail about an even better product.  Neutrogena Microclear 3 shades Darker tanning mist (not 2 shades, must get 3!) - after one spray, it looks like you have been to Mexico for a week.  This is a shoutout to Miss Busby for the great tip!


And to end the week on a fun note - what if I had this cake made entirely out of Twinkies at my wedding?  OMG - Loving the use of a great snack, but not loving the fact that I would probably be considered the "twinkie" cake girl the rest of my life, and that would just be terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...