20 July 2011

LBD + Jacket


 (Dress - Mary, Jacket - BCBGeneration, Bracelet - Francesca's, Earrings - David Yurman)
 

 {I follow a lot of fashion blogs where girls frolic around in cute clothes + accessories.  These are some of my favorite things to read because they are always giving me great ideas on how to style my outfit, hair and accessories.  So, in the spirit of these blogs, I decided to use these pictures from a recent photo shoot with my friend Justin Fee.  Justin is a photographer in Knoxville whom I met while doing events for UT.  He is great at what he does, and plus, is so friendly!  Definitely look him up if you need a photographer for whatever life throws your way.  

This look is casual, a simple black cotton dress that can be transitioned from a coffee meeting with your boss to drinks with your friends by using the right accessories.  This blue jacket is my fave purchase from last spring, it instantly adds a pop to any outfit. 


Also, speaking on the point of hair, you can def see my new ombre look in these shots.  I love it because my roots don't come back as much, but I may go with all over blonde highlights at my next coloring appointment, as I am serving as a bridesmaid in some upcoming weddings.  What do you think I should do? 

I hope to do some more posts of outfits soon - I love fashion and would love to share with you.  So, I told my life partner that he may have to start brushing up on his photography skills.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...