29 July 2011

Beyonce



{My girl Beyonce has gone and done it again - she made another amazing album.  Now, I remember when I  was introduced to B (can I call you that?  I feel like we are practically friends) when I first heard Destiny's Child singing "Bills, Bills, Bills".  After many hit singles that have definitely gotten me out on the dance floor (as if I need anyone's help), she has released her new album, "4", and as I posed earlier, I am loving one of the new singles.  I stumbled across this video from another blog and it instantly made my girl crush for B even stronger.  When you have a few minutes, watch how she took off time to really see things around her, made a music video and picked the song order for her new album.  You even get to see her life partner, Jay-Z.  B, if you ever want to visit Tennessee, call me!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...