09 September 2011

THANKS - On to Round 2

{A big XOXO to all of my fans.  I know, all 20 of you, but seriously... I got this email in my inbox this morning:

Dear Lucky Lifestyle Contributor Contestant:

CONGRATS!  You have made it to the next round! The Lucky Lifestyle Contributor community and the staff at Lucky were quite impressed with your work. We cannot wait to see what you will do next! Good luck in the next round and make sure you tell your friends to vote for you.

CHALLENGE 3: Entertaining, My Way

1. It is time to set the scene-and table-for a dinner party for four or more, with party-perfect makeup, outfit and recipes.
2. Create a menu and theme, showing pictures of the invitation, hors d'oeuvres, main courses and table settings.


OMG.  I am so excited! Now... I just have to start prepping for an amazing dinner party.  I have a few ideas up my sleeve...  And yes, I will be asking you to vote again.  And I appreciate all the support.  I will write about each of you when I win.




On another note, MGB and I went to Pittsburgh last weekend for my friend Kacey's wedding.  Since my phone and camera were not with me (I am so bad about that) I only managed to snap one picture - and it is of my chalkboard creations.  I was feeling a little Missoni inspiration on the welcome sign.  (BTW -  Are you as excited as I am about the new Missoni for Target collection?  Heart beating very fast... I will have to dedicate an entire post to this.) 


Do you like?  If so, I will make them for your next event, home, invites, etc..  I am doing some "Mollieesque" calligraphy on some invites for a dear friend's bachelorette party.  I will post pictures of those soon.}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...