01 September 2011

Back to Blogging

{August has been a busy month, thus the lack of blogging.  My life partner and I purchased a home


Angie got married


Whitney moved to Knoxville and pledged Kappa 


Kim K got married
B and J are having a baby


AND I am desperately trying to get back into workout mode, but these pink cookies just are not helping.  As another apology for being a terrible blogger, please take this recipe as a peace offering.  Also, I am now accepting tips on how to get my booty back in shape.  I will pretty much do anything, except the grapefruit diet.


Pink Cookies 
1 box strawberry cake mix
1/2 bag dark chocolate chips
1 egg
1/4 c water
1/4 c flour
1/2 c oil
Mix all ingredients, roll into small balls, place on cookie sheet, and then bake for 10 minutes at 350.  Warning, these are addicting, I have been known to eat 8-10 in one day.  Gross, I know.  But so good at the same time.}

{celeb photos via people}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...