27 February 2011

sunday

It's Oscar day.  This is probably one of my favorite days of the year.  I have written this before, but during my days as a child actress, I wrote several Oscar acceptance speeches.  I desperately looked for them when I moved out of my parent's abode, but it seems as if they had vanished.

Really, the only two things I care about tonight are the fashion and the opening number.  I am looking forward to seeing Anne Hathaway and James Franco do a musical montage before they start handing out the golden statues.  Also, seeing how Natalie Portman will dress elegantly around her baby bump.  No worries fab readers, tomorrow I will post my fave looks from tonight's show.

To get ready for the Oscars, I had to of course buy a new sequined dress.


And I can't wait to sip champagne tonight from these glasses.


{via Kate Spade}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...