28 February 2011

monday - oscar review

Well readers, the Oscar Red Carpet did not disappoint.  I was loving all of the sequins, feathers, beading, texture, color that was modeled by the fabulous celebs. My best dressed look of the night goes to... Cate Blanchett.  I loved the color, the style and of course, the beautiful bead work.


{Cate Blanchett}

Worst Dressed goes to a favorite actress of mine, Nicole Kidman.  Nicole killed me this red carpet season.  She looked terrible at the Globes and Oscars, but I loved her at the Grammy's.  She needs to get Rachel Zoe to come over and help her with the next award show.
{Nicole Kidman}

The following celebs also looked FAB.  I am happy to report that the hits outweighed the misses by far, and I would love to wear any of the following looks at my next public appearance or gala.


 {Mila Kunis}



{Scarlett Johansson}

{Gwyneth Paltrow}

{Hilary Swank}

{Mandy Moore}

{Reese Witherspoon}

{Amy Adams}
I also loved the following two looks, seen on two of my fave celebs, at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. 
Dear VF, will you send me an invite next year, pretty please?
 {Emma Stone}

 {Taylor Swift}

{photos via Yahoo and The Vogue Diaries}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...