08 May 2011

Closets

{"One of my bedrooms is filled with clothes, and when people come over, I give them a trash bag and a glass of wine, then say, ‘Go!’" -Fergie

Um, can we please be friends?  Fergie, give your girl a call!  I would love to sip wine and take some  clothes off your hands!  This quote made me think about a certain room that I want to be simply fabulous in a future home:  my closet.  I want this room to big enough that I could sleep in it if need be.  I want a small chandelier, a chaise, and an antique vanity where I would store my make-up and perfume. 

To continue my daydreaming, here are some photos I would use for inspiration.  Some of these belong to celebs, others just fabulous homeowners.  What would you want in your dream closet?}

{Fergie Ferg!  Call me girl, I would love to borrow some of those shoes!  I like how everything is color coordinated.}


 {This is my favorite of them all.  I love the blue ottoman, leopard print chair and gorgeous vanity.}

 {This is much bigger than I would want, but I do love how it is a boutique feel in your own home.}

 {Dying for this... this is actually Paris Hilton's closet.  I love the mirrored dresser in the middle.}

 {I love how this vanity is set up right by the window.  It would let you use the natural sunlight while getting ready each morning.}

{Though this is not a closet, I love this chandelier.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...