01 April 2011


{I was at a party this past weekend when one of the guests brought up a fab topic... my blog!  It was a male and he said that the post he read was one of my award show posts... therefore he did not understand all the pictures.  Luckily, a girlfriend who is just as obsessed with celebs as I am, said that she loved faux fur and sequins and we talked for about thirty minutes on how rich the Kardashians are for not being famous at all.  The point of this story is that I am going to try to mix a few "male" driven items in the blog, but let's face it people : It's all in the title and, I grew up dancing in sequins, and I have never been a tomboy.}


{Speaking of some celebs... I need to take a trip to New Orleans stat.  BRANGELINA + family sightings daily.  Need I say more?  The fact they just mosey around town makes them that much cooler in my book.  I bet they won't mind if I am sneaking around, following their every move... hey, it's for the blog.}


{To all my twitterers out there...(you must follow me)... you must follow White Girl Problems.  This time line is a perfect description of the many trials I face throughout the day: too many carbs, not enough coffee in the morning or wine in the evening, terrible fashion choices by those around me.  Seriously, it's a miracle I even make it through the day.}


{My white girl problem today?  I don't have time to get a manicure and need some more Yurman so I can look as fab as the above picture.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...