22 March 2011

{I am in a frenzy over the Royal Wedding. Now I know that I did not receive an official invite (teardrops) but you bet that I will be up at 3 a.m. to watch the Today Show's coverage of the event.  Anyone want to join, we can have a breakfast wedding celebration!  I can't wait to see what Kate is wearing, what happens in the ceremony, and William and Kate taking off after in a horse drawn carriage.  I like to think that my wedding compares to this, since my life partner and I left our reception in a horse drawn carriage too.  I bet Kate got the idea from me.  And every time that I get slight jealousy of this wedding (it happens a lot) I just remember that thought William is a Prince, he does have bad teeth.}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...