12 March 2011

{As you know, I am a tad obsessed with Glee.  Though I was hurt when my gal pal Gwyneth's character decided to trash my hometown, I still will be a loyal fan.  I mean, it was just her character talking and only the biggest artist ever, The King, lived in Memphis.  So when I saw this shoot that was done by Teen Vogue I immediately wished I could one, got to prom again and two, take one of my favorite Glee guys.  Check out some of my fave pictures from the shoot, which include the Glee cuties and some great dresses, and a video that gives a behind the scenes look into all that went into capturing the images.} 








{This has to be my favorite picture.  I love Harry Shum, Jr.  He is one of the most talented dancers that is so hot right now.  Hey Mike Chang - can I be your date to William McKinley's prom?  I promise Tina won't mind.} 


{photos and video from Teen Vogue}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...