31 December 2011

Top 11 of 2011

{I know, I know you have been anticipating my Top 11 for 2011 list.  Somethings were new to me this year, somethings are just still fab, and some are events that kept our conversations flowing at the water cooler.  Drum roll please:

11.  Glowing Green Smoothies.  I blogged about my version of this natural smoothie... it truly does fill you up, helps you get your greens, and helps make your skin glow. (Plus, these helped me give up Diet Coke, and I feel SO much better.)


10.  Gwyneth Paltrow's comeback - she sang her heart out on Glee and looked so fab on the Oscar red carpet.  Plus, she even came out with a cookbook, which shows she actually does eat.  So jeal. 


9.  Dunkin' Donuts Coffee.  Always the best.

8.  Anne Hathaway's all sequined gown at the Globes.  I still have a hard time breathing when I look at her in that dress.



7.  The Help.  Only one of my favorite books made its debut on the silver screen.  As I posted, it was simply amazing.  I can't wait to buy the DVD for my collection.  Crossing my fingers that they win some awards in the upcoming season.




6.  Modern Family.  Season Three.  If you have not started watching this show, get on the bandwagon.  NOW.


5.  Cupcake Wine.  Great taste at a great price.  Who doesn't love wine?


4.  You have got to try these beauty products:  tinted moisturizer, mascara, eye cream, and sunless tanner.  These four things will change your life, I promise.

3.  Pinterest.  This website simultaneously changed my life and helped me waste away hours pinning.  I love looking at all the home decor ideas, fashion choices, and delectable recipes.  I have even tried some ideas that I found on this website.  So, if you love pictures and want some awesome ideas - check this site out.

2.  The end of an era.  The last film in the Harry Potter series came out this year.  Alan Rickman, who played Snape, said it best, “When I’m 80 years old and sitting in my rocking chair, I’ll be reading Harry Potter. And my family will say to me, “After all this time?” And I will say, “Always.”




1. Kate Middleton and the Royal Wedding.  The anticipation of the gown, the way William looked at his bride, and the fact that Kate walked out as a Royal: that sums up why this event made it on the top of my list.  I will always remember seeing the dress for this first time... Ahhh... Dress Bliss.




What were your favorites from 2011?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...