15 August 2011

Celebrate


{Last week, I turned 26.  Wow, it seems like yesterday I was moving into Humes Hall and then celebrating my 21st with all of my friends.  Time does fly, but I am excited about this upcoming year.  A lot happened when I was 24 and 25 - I moved, started a new job, got engaged (and married!) and bought a new home.  Phew!


If you had asked me during my senior year of high school what I would be doing at 26, I would have said living far away from the south, doing something fabulous, and would not have been married.  Well, let's fast forward to now, one out of three ain't bad.  I am still fabulous, but am in the south (thank goodness, I am def a southern belle). I also am so blessed by having MGB in my life.  It is amazing the things that God has in store for our lives that we could never have imagined.


Speaking of memories... my sister just moved into her dorm at UT.  I can't believe that she is a freshmen and that it has been seven years since I moved into my dorm.  This is a week of celebrations indeed.} 

 {photo via pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...